Saturday, March 6, 2010

Picture hodge podge

We really haven't been up to much lately. Plus I need to get new batteries for our camera, so all we have at the moment are cell phone pics-and unfortunately they are NOT great quality :( However, it's been many moons since I last posted and I figured the grandparents might like a little update.THIS is what Poppy's hair has been up to... I took her bow out the other night and EGADS! She looked like a baby shark swimming around when we put her in the bath! LOL I'm blurred in the picture because I was laughing hysterically :)



Last week at church, during the last few minutes Caleb took Poppy to the lobby because she was starting to fuss and this is what he found. Ezra's class had let out a few minutes early and they asked them all to sit in the lobby and wait. He took a picture because this is the kind of thing I LOVE! Isn't he so sweet sitting there and waiting so nicely??? Caleb said he and Emily were carrying on a conversation. I'd REALLY like to know what it was about! His teacher told us that he is the quiet one in class...I can't even hardly imagine that! (OH and you may have noticed he got a haircut...I can't wait until we can give him something other than a "buzz" but until he can get over his intense fear of haircuts, this is what it shall "bee.") Ha Ha! Yes, I know I'm the only one laughing :)

 


He found out this week that he thinks the library is pretty cool. Caleb took him on a "boys only" trip there the other night when Poppy and I were sick and he loved it! He's been telling me about it every day since!

  

Today we just HAD to get out of the house! For the most part we have been in all week because of the colds we had, but it was lovely today and the sunshine was calling our name! We tried a new park that we always pass on the way to church because they have a train that Ezra mentions EVERY SINGLE TIME we go by. It was pretty crowded, but he had so much fun.
  


He is becoming quite the dare devil on the slides and we have to watch him closely to keep him from trying to go down head first!

  

This was the first year that he really enjoyed the swings, but boy did he enjoy it this time! He was getting so tickled!
  

Look at this precious face! I wish this picture had sound because I just love hearing his little voice giggle! (And check out those pants-with every swing they just got a little shorter and shorter)
  

Daddy and I took turns relaxing with Pop Pop. She liked just watching the kids and commotion.
  

UNTIL... she decided to get in on the action!
 
We had a GREAT Saturday!!! Spring is coming and I just can't wait!

No comments: