Thursday, March 25, 2010

Too good NOT to post!

Disclaimer: We do not necessarily agree with or condone the views expressed by this character and have no control over them. :) ( Just wanted to make sure before you read further)

Okay, SO...

Surely you know who Dog the Bounty Hunter is...yes? Well, he has a show on A&E that is very, um....entertaining? Anyways, apparently he has written a book and is now on a book signing tour which happened to be in our neck of the woods. So we drove by Borders and saw THIS:


Well what do you do when you are driving by a place that has an enormous DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER bus parked there??? You turn around and go back of course! I know curiosity killed the cat, but seriously...I COULD.NOT.RESIST.!

So we parked and debated, I mean REALLY debated whether or not we should give this one a peek. Maybe I'm weak, but could you resist??? We could not. This was too good!

So we did.

I'm ashamed, but I like to keep it real, so enjoy at my expense and I'll understand if you never read my blog again. (Although I hope you do.)

We kept our distance and played it cool. We didn't want people to think we were there for the same reason as all the other weirdos. ( Notice I said "other")

Sorry, all we had were camera phones- we didn't come prepared...

This was a picture from Caleb's phone. I guess he wasn't playing it cool enough, because Dog looked at him and gave him a perfect pose! lol, BUSTED!

And then he was off to the bus...apparently we almost missed it!

Well, we got a kick out of this and I'm sad to say we maybe even enjoyed it (a little).

2 comments:

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Ha ha ha! This is SO funny!

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Rachel, I saw your post originally, but now it's not showing up? Weird huh? I have you entered though! :)