Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Chick

That's me, Happy Chick! Well, actually that's the name of the new background I just put up for Easter, but for everyone that knows me personally, you know that "chick" is what my mom calls me. (And my brother is "monkey" haha- don't worry Zach- none of your friends read this) ;)

Well, today it is 87 degrees outside and sunny! Yea! Does this mean we will get a snowstorm tomorrow??? I hope not! I have been online shopping for spring and summer clothes yesterday and today and I might actually have to make an order soon! Last year I ordered my entire summer wardrobe in March and didn't get to wear even one thing until May when we went to the beach on vacation, and then had to come home and put it back up until the middle of JUNE!

We are having a nice day at home with the windows open and fans on- I just love days like that! I am attempting to do some spring cleaning, but with frequent interruptions, I have kinda started to lose my MOJO. I still have about an hour left of nap time and if I get to it, I bet I could get lots accomplished---BUT I'll have to get off this computer first I suppose!

Ok, well a post is not complete without a few pictures for Granny, because let's face it, she doesn't care what I have to say, she only wants the pictures, so these are for you mom!

Look who is learning to use a cup!

Ezra is an entertainer for sure, but if you ask him to do something he gets embarrassed, so I never can get a picture of him "performing" but I heard him singing in the car (which is the sweetest thing EVER) and sneakily shot a picture in the fold down mirror ;)


Better go get to work!

Happy Chick

1 comment:

Sipsy said...

Love the Poppy pic but for whatever reason, I can't get the Bubsie pic. :( I'll try again later. PS. I REALLY do READ the blog too! :) The commentary is quite good. You must be an OU graduate!