Thursday, September 24, 2009

Road trip to Norman!

So...We finally made it back to Norman for the first time since I graduated in 2005! When I left I never imagined that the next time I set foot on campus it would be with my 2 kids! ha! My brother is a freshman there now and Caleb's sister is a senior, so we got to visit each of them as well. Enjoy the pics!

The dorm rooms were just how I remembered, but with better furniture. They even smelled exactly the same!
We made a stop at my old journalism college...going inside gave me butterflies like I was getting ready to give a presentation. Glad I'm finished with that!


I've always loved this fountain...

Me and my brother at the union.


They must make some pretty mean fries, 'cause the boys gobbled them up!




Poppy and daddy, with no fries :(

We're representin' in our OU shirts at my old dorm hall.

Ezra was being such a good helper and when Poppy cried he would say, "She needs milk!"

Cara, Caleb and Poppy at Cara's apartment.

Ezra was too worn out to move and get in the picture with everyone else.

Aunt Cara and Poppy!
We were all SO worn out by the end of the day, but we had so much fun! I'm glad to see that everything is still pretty much the same. We had a great day and plan on visiting again before another 4 years goes by! :)

1 comment:

Sheila Horn said...

Give that girl a french fry!