Monday, September 21, 2009

Update from us

Hi! I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth... just been busy! Busy in the sort of way that a dog is busy chasing his tail. Keeping up with a 2 year old and a ALMOST 2 month old is a lot of running in circles, literally! Ha! Poppy is sleeping for 5 hours straight most nights and I am so grateful for that! When she goes to sleep I can't decide if I should run to bed as fast as I can or sit and enjoy the peace. Usually I enjoy the peace and then when she wakes up that first time I kick myself for not going to bed!

I also made a great discovery this week! Well, I think it's great, but everyone else may already know. Have you checked out the library lately? I realized that they have really good cd's! Every cd that I wanted to buy (which is at least about 15 at any given time) they had to rent! I have been mad at itunes for raising the price of their songs, so I haven't bought any lately, but now I can listen to everything I want FOR FREE!!! And they have movies too! I was mad because I looked up several of the last few movies we have rented and they had them all there, again FOR FREE!!! I'm all about saving a buck, and though I LOVE Redbox (I'm also mad at Blockbuster for being a RIP OFF) free is even better! SO needless to say I requested that a bazillion things be sent to the library by our house and I can't wait to go pick 'em up!

Here are some pics of the kiddos to keep Granny satisfied, 'cause we all know that's the only reason she reads my blog!

Watch out Ez, you're gonna get punched!

This is Ezra's new face. It is hands down the funniest thing I have ever seen in my whole life! I wish this picture could capture motion, because he also shakes while doing it, but I'm just glad to get a frame of the face...watch out for this kid because someday he is going to have his own comedy show!


Little Poppy looking around in bed!


She has been smiling a lot, but this was the closest I've come to getting a picture of it. She has such a precious little face, and her smoochies are good too!

Sunday after church at our house, or pretty much any afternoon! Ha :)

And for the sake of keeping it real, (ya, this is realllly real & I'm wondering why we have so many photos of us in pajamas???) I am adding this photo because it pretty much sums it all up. I may be haggard with under eye circles, but you'll never find a happier mommy!

1 comment:

Sheila Horn said...

Granny DOES like pictures, but I also like to read the latest happenings too! I am so jealous that she sleeps 5 hours for you! Even though she has only spent the night twice, I don't think we've even come close to 5 hours sleep with both nights combined!