Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A litte of this and a little of that...

There's lots of randomness in today's post...it just kept growing and growing! Well, some of you know my brother Zach started at OU this fall which meant he had to miss Ezra's first birthday party, so we had a second little celebration at Chuck E. Cheese last weekend when he came home. Here they are with Clifford. Ezra likes Clifford a lot, but not near as much as Zach did, as you can tell by their faces. haha!

I actually have a pic of me on this same ride!

"She's my POPSICLE!!!" Ok, so I don't know if anybody remembers that New Kids on the Block song from wayyyy back when, and I'm kind of embarrassed that I do, but I sing it to Poppy all of the time...so when I saw this shirt I had to buy it for her and here is a pic.
On Sunday we celebrated my great grandma's 93rd birthday! Here she is with Poppy- her great-great granddaughter... I think that's so neat!

5 generations...My grandpa, dad, great grandma, Poppy and me!

Ezra made quick friends with his cousin Evan that he hasn't seen in while. They were so cute together!

He had so much fun playing and wore himself out. Here he is on the car ride home.

And what's a dirty, sweaty boy to do? Take a bath! I laughed so hard when I saw him standing like this with the towel wrapped around him... does anyone else think he looks like a star wars character with the brown cloak??? He just needs a light saber thingy!

And last, does everyone know the Duggars? They announced this week that they are expecting their 19th child! WOW. We actually met them when Caleb was in real estate and went over to their house. They are such a neat family and we really like them alot! Everyone keeps asking about us since we had Poppy when Ezra was still one, and NO-we have no intention of being the Duggar family number 2!!! haha! But we do think they are wonderful and there is a lot that can be learned from this amazing family. Congrats to them!

No comments: