Thursday, September 24, 2009

Courtesy of another blog that I enjoy: Here are some tidbits about me...

I Am
the most fulfilled I have ever been.

I Want
a country cottage.

I Have
more than I deserve.

I Wish
to make many happy memories that our kids will always have.

I Hate
when people try to make themselves appear like something they are not.

I Fear
having regrets when I'm old.

I Hear
my little Poppy making sleepy sounds.

I Search
for wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

I Wonder
what God has in store for our life.

I Regret
not getting married sooner.

I Love
having our own family.

I Ache
when I am missing someone.

I Always
try to learn something.

I Usually
stay up too late.

I Am Not
made to live in Oklahoma.

I Dance
around all the time.

I Sing
horribly, yet all of the time. :)

I Never
deny someone forgiveness.

I Rarely
can stay mad. Thankfully.

I Cry
easily.

I Am Not Always
as patient as I should be.

I Lose
everything I need to take as I'm going out the door.

I'm Confused
plenty of the time.

I Need
more hours in the night!

I Should
be less critical.

I Dream
about remodeling our kitchen.


Wow! That was more challenging than I thought! Anyone who wants to use this, paste it in on your blog and write in your answers. Could be interesting...

No comments: