Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome Poppy!

Poppy was born on Friday, July 31. She weighed 7lbs. 15 0z. and was 19.5 inches long. I went in at 7:30 am and she arrived at 11:58 am! I warn you now, lots of pictures follow and you may just have a cuteness overload! :) HA!

This is me right before we left the house Friday morning...please don't judge, I didn't sleep at all and had just finished puking-not the ideal way to start the day!



Here's me and little Poppy soon after she was born. Again...I know I look awesome, but try not to be jealous!


Bubsie lit up and was smiling ear to ear when he first met his little sister. He is a very proud big brother and she may be kissed to death by her first birthday!

Poppy and Daddy. I think we have a Daddy's Girl in the making!!!


I couldn't wait to get something girly on her! I have been living with 2 boys for a very long time and I am so excited to see some pink and some bows. I'm gonna have to brush up on my "girliness." I'm a little rusty but I think I could get used to this! :)


This is Caleb's dad, Steve. He's a little bit proud, can you tell? He is such a good grandpa and I know he is going to spoil this little girl just like he does her big brother! We love you grandpa Steve!!! (P.S. Notice the picture in the background... our entire room was decorated in poppy flowers...how cool is that?)

Four generations of girls...Gangy, Me, Mom, and Aunt Mick. Poppy has some pretty cool ladies in her life!

And here's another one...Aunt Cara (Caleb's sister)

This is my brother (Uncle Zach) I like to call this picture "beauty and muscles"...you decide who is who...

A Bubsie kiss!


My parents checking her out, I think they decided she is a keeper!

Here she is all ready to go home!


Hope you enjoyed seeing Poppy's first few days...many, many pictures are in the works daily! Keep checking back! Thanks everyone who came to see us in the hospital and everyone who has called and sent well wishes, we have the best family and friends and we love you all SO MUCH! We can't wait for the rest of you to meet out sweet girl!

No comments: