Friday, April 30, 2010

Show Us Your LIfe Money Saving Tip

(Reposted for Kelly's Money Saving Tips)

I made a great discovery this week! Well, I think it's great, but everyone else may already know. Have you checked out the library lately? I realized that they have really good cd's! Every cd that I wanted to buy (which is at least about 15 at any given time) they had to rent! I have been mad at itunes for raising the price of their songs, so I haven't bought any lately, but now I can listen to everything I want FOR FREE!!! And they have movies too! I was mad because I looked up several of the last few movies we have rented and they had them all there, again FOR FREE!!! I'm all about saving a buck, and though I LOVE Redbox (I'm also mad at Blockbuster for being a RIP OFF) free is even better! SO needless to say I requested that a bazillion things be sent to the library by our house and I can't wait to go pick 'em up!

2 comments:

cortney mae said...

First off let me say that you are fabulous! My favorite verse is proverbs 3:3Also.. I LOVE the library too! Most people ask if i am 80 since i love it but i don't care.
Runningcarlson.blogspot.com

Sipsy said...

So funny that you mention the library CD thing because not 5 minutes ago, I downloaded 2 CDs FROM THE LIBRARY! OMG...we MUST be related!