Thursday, January 28, 2010

A look back at 4 great years!

Happy Anniversary to my sweet and wonderful husband! It has been the BEST 4 years of my life!


I can still remember anxiously getting ready before the wedding. I was getting my pictures taken...




...and so were YOU!





...and then before I knew it, we were MR. and MRS. BAILEY heading out the door!



OH HAPPY DAY!

 

We have had some REALLY fun times!!!


Honeymoon to the Bahamas! 2006

Remember how good dinner was that night? YUM!

(I am holding you to your promise that you are taking me back there!)


New York in January!
COLD COLD COLD...what were we thinking???


...and a few Beach Trips and BIG bellies (me, NOT you)



We had some sleepless nights... aka EZRA - August 2007



















...and Poppy July 2009






 and some days that have just WORN US OUT!!!


 But I am SO thankful that I got to spend them all with YOU!

I hope and pray that God will bless us with MANY more happy years together and a house full of these...!!!



I love you dearly and just wanted to wish you again, A HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

p.s. your next clue is in the dryer :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on this special day to both of you.You all are such a
beautiful family we love you so much and so very proud of you both.
Love, Dad&Mom Bailey