Monday, November 23, 2009

Our day in Pictures...dedicated to Princess Sophia Ophelia

Today is a documentation of our ordinary day in pictures...The story goes as follows...



We woke up and I got Ezra dressed, then I began to get Poppy dressed. While doing so I smelled a strong, yet pleasant and VERY familiar odor...hmmm. I looked over to find the Desitin bottle opened and being used like a cake decorator might use a piping bag. Ezra was sporting a frosted shirt and a spiky new white hairdo. Nice.



So, I changed his shirt, scrubbed his head and put him in Poppy's highchair (so that he couldn't get out) while I washed off his toys and the bookshelf. Here he is enjoying breakfast with a new shirt.




Poppy pretty much just goes with the flow most of the time until she gets hungry or bored. She must have been getting hungry before I could finish fixing her bottle, because when I came to get her, she had already started on her first bite of crablegs...

 

This is me being sneaky and keeping my eye on Ezra. He is usually very generous with hugs and kisses, but sometimes he gets a little too rough, so I peeked in on them playing from the kitchen.
Not a pinch or poke to be seen.

 

Next, it was time to start laundry so I washed the clothes and almost couldn't wait to check out my awesome new dryer!!!





Oh...wait, no that's not it.....





Here it is...!






 

It's very eco friendly and it also came with this high tech gadget...

 
That's right folks, the Baileys are GOING GREEN!




(At least until my dryer gets fixed...)


So then it was time for Ezra to take a nap and for mommy and Poppy to get some one on one playtime in. 

She loves it when I say, "Ho HO Ho!"

 

Hope everyone's day is as great as mine! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Princess Sophia Ophelia said...

I LOVE your new post! I'm quite sure the "princess" is pleased. I think I heard a little giggle when she was reading about the dryer! Can't wait for Bubs and Pop tomorrow!

Love you guys!