Wednesday, July 15, 2009

VBS and Baby Shower

I'm starting this blog to document our life and to let our extended family know what we're up to these days. If you don't know us, you may be bored to death...but whoever you are, enjoy!

So anyways, tonight we took Ezra to his very first VBS at our church. At first he wasn't sure what to think and didn't want either of us out of his sight. After a few songs he realized it was pretty entertaining and did better. Then by the end of his class and a few cookies later, he was up playing around and talking. Whew! I think he really ended up enjoying it. He colored some pictures and also made this cute frame to hang on the fridge.



Also...the baby shower was Saturday and it went great! So many people showed up and we got some of the cutest gifts! Here is my adorable cake that was made by my favorite go to cake maker, Lori Cossou. She has done all the cakes for every event I've ever had, even our wedding cake, and she is amazing!!!


And here are the many, many gifts we received...BEFORE



...And AFTER


Tomorrow we go to the doctor to see how far along I am...hopefully we will get some good news!






No comments: