Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No news ISN'T good news!

So we were supposed to know by now when my induction date would be, but still no word. I talked to the nurse today and she said that hopefully tomorrow they would be able to schedule it and let us know. The plan was sometime between 38.5 and 39 weeks, but that is THIS WEEKEND!!! She is getting so big, and measures bigger than Ezra did at this point. We go back in Thursday to get another ultrasound and to update her current measurements and I'm a little worried that they are gonna say she is 9 lbs. now or something huge because she was 6 lbs. a month ago! I think the Lord is testing me on my patience because I am so impatient, especially when it comes to these sort of things. I'm beginning to understand where I get it because my mom and brother have each called me everyday this week to find out what I've heard, which of course I would have told them right away! I guess we are all getting a lesson in waiting this week!

No comments: